I believe people can change. Given knowledge and an open space to explore our relationship with ourselves and others, we all have the ability to make things right.
Addictions, anger management, emotion regulation, anxiety, spirituality and mindfulness and working with groups.
I went into mental health to figure out problems in my own family. I enjoy helping people as well, so the two blended into a life’s passion of social work. It has had a snowball effect reaching different areas including schools, community health, and finally settling in private practice, working with people with substance abuse disorders.
Professional Certifications & Associations
- 2006 – Internationally Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor
- 2004 – NH Batterer Intervention Program Provider
- 2003 – Prime Certification Aftercare DWI Provider
- 2002 – Licensed Drug & Alcohol Counselor 2001 – PRI Certified Instructor
Other Professional/Educational Achievements
- Current – Opiate Drug Task Force, Strafford
- 2002 – Drug Court Planning Board Member
- 1995 – Bachelor of Social Work – Salem State, Salem, NH
- 1993 – Combat Arms Instructor, US Air National Guard
- 1992 – Associate Degree, Mental Health Counseling – North Shore Community College, Beverly, MA
“When not with my patients, I enjoy…spending time with family, nature & outdoor activities like kayaking, hiking, skating and motorcycling, and adventure sports like ziplining and motocross. I like pet caretaking, visiting farms, horseback riding, reading inspirational books, laughing and finding joy.