Bikram Dolla, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
I believe that patients need to feel comfortable and trust their provider for the best health outcomes. I like to build trusting relationship with my patients to achieve higher patient satisfaction and overall clinical outcomes. As a primary care provider, I emphasize on health promotion and preventative approach by empowering my patients to chose healthy behaviors and make necessary life changes for the best quality of life.
Watching my older brother treating patient’s in his own private clinic in India made me fall in love with family medicine. I noticed how rewarding is to be a provider and how much respect a provider receives by keeping patients healthy. It was also my father’s dream to see me as a provider and treating patients. So I started my career as a nurse and worked my way up to be a Nurse Practitioner. I am fulfilling mine and my father’s dream.
Professional Certifications & Associations
- Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Master of Science (Family Nurse Practitioner), University of New Hampshire
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Other professional/educational achievements
- Sigma Theta Tau International- Honor Society of Nursing, 510 Chi Theta Chapter
- President’s Commitment to Diversity Award (MCPHS University): Awarded in recognition of cultural competency in caring for patient’s and their families and relating to peers and the community
“When I’m not treating my patients, I enjoy… watching and playing sports, spending time with my son, daughter and wife.”